Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Welcome To Dozens of Donuts

Welcome one, welcome all to Dozens of Donuts. A review-based Hip-Hop blog dedicated to bringing you the most honest, down to earth reviews of all Hip-Hop albums, from present to past acts. I've built up quite a collection for albums to review and have always had a love for writing and decided it was time to create a blog. With every new release, I will accompaniment it with a review, and in the mean time I will post weekly reviews of albums that I have in my collection, from classic to forgettable. And as I build up my knowledge of how a blog works I will continually update it with more and more features. But for now, this is Dozens of Donuts and I hope you enjoy the ride!

2 comments:

  1. After reading the good kid, m.A.A.d city & Acid Rap reviews I've bookmarked this blog and will look forward to your reviews man, you obviously know your Hip-Hop. Maybe also put a review request page as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the looks! I'm just starting out so I need much more practice but that means a lot to me to know I'm on the right start. I'm still trying to figure this site out (I'm new to blogging) but once I do I'll definitely be sure to add a requests page. I'm thinking of writing one review a week, with other posts thrown in here and there.

      Delete